How We Work
Health, Safety & Environment
Ando Roofing is committed to the HSE of our workforce as well as our clients and anyone who may come in contact with one of our jobsites. We believe that the safety aspect of the roofing industry is as equally important as the quality of the roofs we install.
The minimum standard held within the company far exceed local regulations and are in line with global corporates and multinationals that have carried out independent audits to verify the performance of their health, safety and environment department.
Regular trainings and education about the importance of Health and Safety issues ensures that there is clear understanding about emergency response throughout the organization and there is a culture of awareness and safety that is practiced throughout.
Ando Roofing undertakes to:
• Ensure the health, safety and security of its employees in the workplace;
• Ensure the health, safety and security of all visitors to our sites and operations;
• Ensure the health, safety and security of all those members of the public who may be affected by our undertakings and operations.
• Adopt all practicable measures to protect and maintain the environment.
• Comply and exceed legal, regulatory and license requirements;
• Mitigate where practicable any adverse effects of our operations on the environment;